[phenixbb] Raw diffraction images for SARS-CoV-2 related structures

Gerard Bricogne gb10 at globalphasing.com
Fri Mar 27 12:26:05 PDT 2020

Dear all,

     It is a pleasure to be able to end the (GMT) week by calling for a huge
round of applause for the Diamond team, who this afternoon started uploading
a large collection of sets of raw diffraction images (77 as we write but the
upload is still ongoing) for PDB entries that were released two days ago.

     Special thanks to Graeme Winter who organised the upload to Zenodo. The
datasets are collectively accessible via the following link:

https://zenodo.org/search?page=1&size=20&q=keywords:%22SARS-CoV-2%20main%20protease%22

     Graeme asked that "major kudos [be given] to Zenodo developers who have
been very responsive with helping us do automated downloads".

     Happy scrutiny and reprocessing of these datasets, and re-refinement of
the associated structures, to all hard-core MX addicts!

     With best wishes,

     Clemens & Gerard.