[phenixbb] Phenix installation

Murpholino Peligro murpholinox at gmail.com
Tue May 5 10:02:43 PDT 2020

Hi Sam.
Fedora is dropping support for the *old* python (i.e. python2).
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/RetirePython2
You have to install python2 in your fedora `sudo dnf install python27` will
do the trick.
I have successfully installed Phenix in F32.
I wonder when Phenix is going to move to python 3? I know is not an easy
task.