[phenixbb] Boost 1.70 update for cctbx

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Fri May 8 17:17:41 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

The pull request has been merged, so you may get build errors if you do not
remove the old remnants of Boost from your "build" directory. Again, you
should remove

1) "build/boost" directory to remove any .o files
2) "build/*boost*" files to remove any Boost libraries

Then run "make redo" in the "build" directory to clear the cache before
rebuilding.

If you continue to get errors, you should delete the "build" directory and
rebuild everything from scratch.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging