[phenixbb] Is there a way to evaluate batch pdb models with Malprobity in phenix?

Jing Liu jliu321 at stanford.edu
Mon May 18 16:26:25 PDT 2020

Hi Pavel,

Thank you. I am actually only interested in getting the MolProbity score. So I ran the phenix.molprobity and it generate a file with the summary table that the MolProbity score is the last line of the file. I guess I will have to extract that line from the output files for comparison. I am not sure whether there is a simpler way to get the information.

Best.

Jing