[phenixbb] symmetry conflicts

Daniel Larsson daniel.larsson at icm.uu.se
Fri May 22 02:15:11 PDT 2020

I want to report an annoying bug in version 1.18.2-3874. My real_space_refine job ended with an error at the validation step saying Crystal symmetry mismatch between different files. This was when refining a PDB structure (first processed using ready_set) in a cryo-EM map. The “Ignore symmetry conflicts” checkbox was checked. The expected output files were generated, but no validation report was generated.

Regards,
Daniel

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy