[phenixbb] phenix.refine read .geo file

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 8 12:15:07 PDT 2020

Dear Sheila,

The .geo file outputted by Phenix cannot be read back in. To manually set
or edit some restraints, please refer to the docs here:
https://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/reference/refinement.html#definition-of-custom-bonds-and-angles
If the restraint is already present, please use "action = change" instead
of "add".

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.