[phenixbb] Opening Coot through Phenix in Window

Thomas, Leonard M. lmthomas at ou.edu
Wed Oct 14 10:16:20 PDT 2020

Hello,

Most likely a simple problem, I am helping a some of our students setup their computers to use Phenix and Coot for both their own work and a class.  One has installed both Phenix and Coot but cannot get Phenix to open Coot and display the model or maps on a Windows box, Coot is opening just not displaying.   I admit I don’t work with Windows that often and I am not sure what the problem could be.

Thank you in advance for any insight.

Cheers,
Len

Leonard Thomas, Ph.D.
Macromolecular Crystallography Laboratory
Oklahoma COBRE in Structural Biology
Price Family Foundation Institute of Structural Biology
University of Oklahoma
Stephenson Life Sciences Research Center
101 Stephenson Parkway
Norman, OK 73019-5251
Office: (405)325-1126
lmthomas at ou.edu<mailto:lmthomas at ou.edu>