[phenixbb] General interest re research data

John R Helliwell jrhelliwell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 10:05:55 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,
A couple of research data matters that I imagine will be of general interest I have placed at the IUCr CommDat Forum:-
The Photon and Neutron EU Facilities Open Science Cloud announced their “doi per experiment” described in this 3 minutes youtube movie clip
https://forums.iucr.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=431

Secondly, the Swiss Universities Bulletin have produced a special issue on Research Data Management, to which I have contributed an article on Open science and the reproducibility of the scientific record
https://forums.iucr.org/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=432

Best wishes,
John
Emeritus Professor John R Helliwell DSc