[phenixbb] temp files

Li-Wei Hung lwhung at lbl.gov
Fri Apr 23 21:38:05 PDT 2021

Hi James,

I'll leave the global Phenix temp aspect to Billy.
For ligand identification specifically, the working directory is where
all the files are located.  The program will purge most of the
intermediate files upon completion. If the user interrupted the runs or
if the program crashed at certain spots, the purge mechanism might not
kick in. Even so, it'd take many runs to accumulate 20e6 (2e7?) files.
In any case, you've got a point and I'll look into salvaging
intermediate files of ligand identification as soon as they are not
needed in the process.

Thanks,

Li-Wei