[phenixbb] temp files

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 26 23:48:31 PDT 2021

Hi James,

By default, the GUI should try to delete AutoBuild temporary files.
However, if the jobs crash, the cleaning up might not take place. In that
case, the deletion of temporary files can be manually run by selecting
"Projects" in the menu bar, then "Clean up large files", and then selecting
the project directory.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging