[phenixbb] phenix.polder how to select atoms by _struct_asym.id

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 10 11:11:11 PST 2021

Hi Agnieszka,

_struct_asym.id is linked with _atom_site.label_asym_id (
https://mmcif.wwpdb.org/dictionaries/mmcif_pdbx_v50.dic/Items/_atom_site.label_asym_id.html).
In Phenix it becomes chain id, therefore the selection should look like
"chain A" (use your _struct_asym.id instead of "A").

Let us know if this doesn't work.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.