[phenixbb] postdoc position, automated ligand placement

Gabor Bunkoczi Gabor.Bunkoczi at astx.com
Sun Jan 17 14:01:21 PST 2021

Dear All,

We have an opening for skilled post-doctoral researcher with an interest in software development at our Cambridge (UK) site. The aim of the project is to develop new methods for automated ligand fitting guided by experimental electron density/electrostatic potential maps, and will focus on locating, sharpening and classifying unmodelled regions of density, determining the identity of the binder using density shape and other physical properties derived from the surroundings, and subsequently fitting the molecule taking potential interactions with the environment into account.

For more information about the position, please see the full advert: https://astx.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/SI-Post-Doc-2019-Mol-Sci-new-advert.pdf

Interested candidates should liaise with the HR department. For informal enquiries, please feel free to contact me directly.

Best wishes,

Gabor Bunkoczi

Astex Therapeutics Ltd
436 Cambridge Science Park
Cambridge
CB4 0QA, UK

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto and notify the sender immediately.