[phenixbb] refinement with translational ncs

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 27 11:04:29 PST 2021

Hi Jorge,

"tncs_correction = True" is functional, somewhat tested and overall
supposed to work. However, we have not done any large scale systematic
tests to evaluate what exactly benefits are.

As to "what does this actually do?" -- this option treats the presence
of tNCS as described here:

https://doi.org/10.1107/S0907444912045374

Pavel