[phenixbb] Phenix download page not working

Guillaume Gaullier guillaume.gaullier at icm.uu.se
Fri Jul 9 02:28:18 PDT 2021

Hello,

I am trying to download the latest phenix installer, but after I enter all the info on this page ( https://phenix-online.org/phenix_request/index.cgi ) and submit the form, I get the following error message:

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Error message:
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script.

I have not seen this reported in this mailing list yet, but my apologies to the phenix developers if they are already aware of this problem.

Maybe related: I could not find anymore the simpler form in which you could check a box saying "I have registered before" so it skips the verification of your academic status and sends you a password right away. I have successfully registered before, with the same email address I am using now, and it would be convenient to still have this fast option.

Thank you in advance for any help with this,

Guillaume

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy