[phenixbb] Ligand Library

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 22 12:44:39 PDT 2021

Christian

I'm guessing that the ligand was added without hydrogens which would lead
to ambiguity about the bond orders.

Either way, it's better to use the chemical components code as input to
eLBOW as this gets all the info needed from the internal database to
generate the restraints.

If you still have bad geometry, send me the input model and restraints.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909      Web  : CCI.LBL.gov
ORCID : orcid.org/0000-0001-8857-9464