[phenixbb] Quick calculation of mean ADP

Dorothee Liebschner dcliebschner at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 1 11:11:24 PDT 2021

Hi Martin,

You could run the command line tool

phenix.b_factor_statistics model.pdb
to print information in standard output.

Or you can use a python script. I wrote a quick example (attached).
Run it like this:

python run_average_b.py model.pdb

Have a look at the cctbx documentation to see some cctbx example scripts:
http://cci.lbl.gov/docs/cctbx/

Let us know if you have other questions.

Best wishes,

Dorothee