[phenixbb] Turn off side chain optimizations in phenix real space refine?

Oliver Clarke olibclarke at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 05:13:32 PDT 2021

Hi Pavel,

I will definitely send an example the next time I come across one. There is no way to turn this off then? In most cases it is very helpful, but towards the end of the model building process I don't necessarily want phenix to alter rotamers that I have manually inspected. Yes, I am using dev-4158, the latest nightly available as far as I can see.

Cheers
Oli