[phenixbb] Turn off side chain optimizations in phenix real space refine?

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 11 10:15:07 PDT 2021

Hi Oli,

ok, great! Please send me an example once you have one and I will
investigate.

You can disable it.. The option is local_grid_search. If you use GUI
just uncheck that box. Or remove "*" in front of it if you use parameter
file. Or don't include it into "run=..." if you use command line.

Note that will also disable using rotamer restraints which may result in
elevated counts of rotamer outliers.

Pavel