[phenixbb] Improvement of low resolution MR phases

Kajander, Tommi A tommi.kajander at helsinki.fi
Tue Jun 29 05:23:49 PDT 2021

Dear John,

Thanks for your suggestion - however I am not sure what this would mean? If look at the typical Wilson plot (which we of couse dont really have ... to 2 Å or 2.5Å) why would you expect an increase in intensity at this resolution?

Probably beyond my theoretical knowledge but I don't recall a case where the data would come back up in terms of I(sig) to above noise really?

(also in practical terms I think we might not have had the detector close enough since the data was limited to quite low resolution…)

Best wishes,
Tommi