[phenixbb] executing Phenix in a python script on a Windows OS

Muriel Gelin muriel.gelin at cbs.cnrs.fr
Mon Mar 1 09:07:33 PST 2021

Dear Phenix community,

I wrote a python script to automate the processing of our data with
Phenix. I'm not a developer by profession, but a crystallographer, and
write scripts usually under Linux. My colleagues working under Windows
asked me to share my script.

I managed to run a simple python script under windows, no problem. But
for a script that executes Phenix, it's not so easy (for me).

Under Linux, I manage to source phenix_env.csh, but under Windows what
is the command to setup Phenix  in order to simply use phenix.refine or
phenix.xtriage in my script?

All I can find is this page
https://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/public/xtal/doc/phenix/install-setup-run.html

but I don't think it answers my question.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Muriel

--
Dr Muriel Gelin

Research Engineer
Centre de biochimie Structurale de Montpellier
Team "ABCIS: Avanced Biology, Chemistry, Informatics Studio"

CNRS UMR 5048 - UM - INSERM U 1054
29 rue de Navacelles
34090 MONTPELLIER Cedex - FRANCE
http://www.cbs.cnrs.fr