[phenixbb] executing Phenix in a python script on a Windows OS

Muriel Gelin muriel.gelin at cbs.cnrs.fr
Tue Mar 2 08:36:16 PST 2021

Here is what I have:

In a prompt:

C:\Users\MG>C:\Users\MG\Phenix\phenix-installer-1.19.1-4122-intel-windows-x86_64\phenix_env.bat

C:\Users\MG>phenix.refine
Usage: phenix.refine [options] [reflection_file] [pdb_file] [parameter_file]

In python:

source =
subprocess.Popen(str(r"C:\Users\MG\Phenix\phenix-installer-1.19.1-4122-intel-windows-x86_64\phenix_env.bat"),
stdin=subprocess.PIPE, stdout=subprocess.PIPE, shell=True)
 >>> phenix.refine
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'phenix' is not defined
 >>> py phenix.refine
   File "<stdin>", line 1
     py phenix.refine
        ^

If somebody see what is the problem. I'm afraid I am stuck ...

Thank you all.

Muriel

believed to be clean.