[phenixbb] on "Tutorial: Solving a structure with cryo-EM data using docking"

Smith Lee smith_lee123 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 18:29:02 PST 2021

Dear All,
For "Tutorial: Solving a structure with cryo-EM data using docking", it is easy to download the emd_20026_half_map_1_box.ccp4 and emd_20026_half_map_2_box.ccp4 from the emd-20026 depositation, but will you please let me know step by step how to get the tutorial used seq.dat, 20026_auto_sharpen_A.ccp4 (any other name for this file? Cannot find the exact name file  in emd_20026 depositation), apoferritin_chainA_rsr.pdb (it mentioned "model refined against sharpened map", which sharpened map, and what was the refinement method ued?), run_denmod_dock.csh?
I am looking forward to getting your reply.
Best wishes,
Smith