[phenixbb] superpose mrc maps (and also mtz files)

Tom Terwilliger tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Sun Nov 14 13:41:08 PST 2021

Hi Georg,
You can use phenix.get_cc_mtz_mtz to superpose mtz map coeffs with mrc
files.
Let me know if that doesn't work for you!
-Tom T

On Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 14:18 Georg Mlynek <georg.mlynek at univie.ac.at>
wrote:

> Dear Scientific community,
>

> I got a few .mrc maps from collaborators. Is there a way in phenix to
> superpose models and corresponding mrc maps.
>
> Using superpose maps I get the error:" This file format CCP4 map is not
> supported as input for this field; only files of type 'Reflections' are
> allowed.
>
> Also the program Structure comparison does not recognize .mrc files.
>

> On top there are also a few mtz files I would like to superpose on the
> .mrc files.
>
> Many thanks, br Georg.

Thomas C Terwilliger
Laboratory Fellow, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Senior Scientist, New Mexico Consortium
100 Entrada Dr, Los Alamos, NM 87544
Email: tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Tel: 505-431-0010