[phenixbb] Job vacancy: Institute Research Investigator within the Therapeutics Discovery Division at MD Anderson Cancer Center

Leonard,Paul G PLeonard1 at mdanderson.org
Thu Nov 18 12:40:45 PST 2021

Hi,

The Structural Chemistry group, within the Therapeutics Discovery Division of MD Anderson Cancer Center is looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong background in structural biology, using X-ray crystallography and/or single particle cryo-EM to determine high resolution structures of proteins and protein complexes.

Our mission is to integrate novel biological insights with drug discovery expertise to accelerate the development of innovative, targeted, small-molecule therapeutics for the treatment of cancer or neurodegenerative diseases.  Our work is conducted in a team science environment that brings together excellence in both academic and pharmaceutical discovery.  The structural chemistry group provides structural biology support for several drug discovery programs in our pipeline, spanning from early stage drug discovery through lead optimization.

For a full job description and to submit an application please use the following link...
https://jobs.mdanderson.org/search/jobdetails/institute-research-investigator-structural-biology/9c987bd7-23d4-407c-89a8-3b0f94f688ec

kind regards,

Paul Leonard
Senior Institute Research Scientist
MD Anderson Cancer Center
1881 East Road
Houston TX 77054
USA

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. This e-mail message may contain protected health information (PHI); dissemination of PHI should comply with applicable federal and state laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, any further review, disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment (or the information contained therein) is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all references to it and its contents from your systems.