[phenixbb] Phenix opens COOT but does not load map or model

Boniecki, Michal mtb101 at usask.ca
Wed Sep 8 11:39:34 PDT 2021

Hello,

I used to be able (with previous phenix versions) load models into COOT
after refinement. Now when I click open in COOT, only COOT window is
open but neither maps or model are loaded.Also there is no "connected to
phenix' displayed in COOT sidebar

I have no problems with loading and displaying both in phenix or pymol
(open with phenix or open with pymol buttons).

Any suggestions how to solve it would be appreciated. COOT 0.9.5, phenix
1.19.2-4158

Michal