[phenixbb] NIH-funded Postdoc, Membrane Protein Structural Biology (Nebraska, USA)

Alex Vecchio avecchio at msg.ucsf.edu
Tue Sep 14 09:18:25 PDT 2021

Dear Phenix Community,

I would like to bring your attention to an NIH-funded Postdoc position in
the Vecchio Lab <https://vecchio-lab.unl.edu> at the University of Nebraska
studying membrane proteins and membrane protein assemblies using X-ray
crystallography and cryoEM. We are looking for a recent or soon-to-be
Ph.D., with experience in membrane proteins and one structural technique.
Potential exists for the candidate to *acquire cryoEM expertise* during the
postdoc training via a recently well-scored NSF fellowship.

For more information, please read our ad HERE
<https://jobrxiv.org/job/vecchio-lab-at-university-of-nebraska-27778-postdoc-membrane-protein-structural-biology/>
. To apply or for specific questions, please contact me at avecchio at unl.edu.

All the best,
Alex
Alex J. Vecchio, Ph.D.
*Assistant Professor*

University of Nebraska–Lincoln

Department of Biochemistry

Center for Integrated Biomolecular Communication

1901 Vine Street

N113 / N114 Beadle Center [Lab / Office]

Lincoln, NE 68588

avecchio at unl.edu

1 [402] 472-2933