[phenixbb] ligand at two-fold

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 14 15:23:37 PDT 2022

Hi Pat,

your are on the right track handling this issue with a nuance that
causes the failure.. If you specify the parameter file, then unlike
command line, it has to specify the compete parameter name (include
parent scopes of the parameter in question), in your case

refinement.pdb_interpretation.custom_nonbonded_symmetry_exclusions="chain X"

Let me know if that doesn't do it and I will have another look!

Pavel