[phenixbb] Validation of structure with modified residue

Xavier Brazzolotto xbrazzolotto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 23:06:58 PDT 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

@Paul, I’ve run the « Prepare model for deposition » with the option modified residue (SLG). Not sure it will change if I change the name as it is already the PDB database, but I will give it another try.

I think that I will have to describe only the ligand and add some parameters restricting distance and angles between the OG of SER and the ligand, I think this is right way.

Best
Xavier