[phenixbb] Validation of structure with modified residue

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 21 09:29:30 PDT 2022

Xavier

I'm happy to take a closer look. Send me the two entities (SER and ligand)
along with the restraints and I will try to help.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909      Web  : CCI.LBL.gov
ORCID : orcid.org/0000-0001-8857-9464