[phenixbb] Inability to connect the N and C terminal of peptide to form a peptid bond of a circular peptide structure

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Sun Aug 14 08:39:35 PDT 2022

Jiang

I think the issue is that you "made a link" in Coot which is not honoured
by Phenix. To "make a link" in Phenix you need to do one of three things.
See the documentation here.

https://phenix-online.org/documentation/reference/refinement.html#definition-of-custom-bonds-and-angles

Also, if you send me the model directly, I will take a look at it to see if
it can be automated.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909      Web  : CCI.LBL.gov
ORCID : orcid.org/0000-0001-8857-9464