[phenixbb] anomalous signal to ~5.1 - 4.5Å

Damon Wei weizwann at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 14:12:39 PST 2022

Dear colleagues,

During the past few days, I have been trying to perform Experimental
Phasing (SAD) using AutoSol. I am really curious to know if any of you have
ever had any successful experience for phasing with anomalous signal only
to ~5.1 - 4.5Å. In this scenario, will you use the default value (2.38 Å)
in the “high-resolution limit” option in AutoSol, or a higher value like ~
3-4 Å? How will you set the options including NCS copies, thoroughness, and
resolution for running HySS?

Any replies and help will be greatly appreciated!

Best,

Damon