[phenixbb] Labeling centric and acentric reflections

Andre LB Ambrosio andre at ifsc.usp.br
Thu Dec 22 05:38:14 PST 2022

Dear Pavel, thank you for your kind reply.
Yes, some of my students are familiar with using CCTBX and will try now the
access the centric_flags method.
However, if you think that it could also be incorporated into
phenix.reciprocal_space_arrays, to be used in the upcoming downloaded
versions of Phenix, it would be greatly appreciated.
With best regards,
Andre.

--
Andre LB Ambrosio