[phenixbb] The second of our Topical reviews is now online Fwd: Call for Topical review articles for Acta Cryst F Structural Biology Communications

John R Helliwell jrhelliwell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 12:00:50 PST 2022

Dear Colleagues,
The second of our Acta Cryst F topical reviews initiative is now online:-
https://journals.iucr.org/f/issues/2022/03/00/va5045/index.html
The article is open access.
We welcome proposals for further topical reviews.
Best wishes,
John
Emeritus Professor John R Helliwell DSc
Guest Editor IUCr Journals, Acta Cryst F.

Begin forwarded message: