[phenixbb] regarding number of unique reflections

Tanner, John J. TannerJJ at missouri.edu
Wed Jan 12 07:03:49 PST 2022

This is a common problem. I use ccp4i CAD to remove all the columns from the .mtz file except for F, SIGF, and FreeR_flag, and then use this new .mtz file in refinement before depositing. For the next structure, remember to do this in the early stages.

--
John J. Tanner
Professor of Biochemistry and Chemistry