[phenixbb] Structural Biology Cryo-EM TT Asst. Professor at University of Nebraska

Alex Vecchio avecchio at msg.ucsf.edu
Mon Jan 17 13:10:32 PST 2022

Dear PhenixBB Community,

I would like to bring your attention to a Tenure-track faculty position at
the rank of Assistant Professor in the Department of Biochemistry at the
University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL). We are looking for candidates with
research programs studying the structural biology of macromolecules
relevant to human health or disease using cryo-EM. UNL has established a
state-of-the-art cryo-EM facility that will house a Glacios 200 keV
Cryo-TEM equipped with a Falcon 4i detector, a Selectris energy filter, and
have capabilities for microED of crystalline samples. The candidate will be
part of the Nebraska Center for Integrated Biomolecular Communication
(NCIBC), an NIH-funded COBRE center, and have the opportunity to
collaborate with other researchers spanning several departments across the
UNL.

For more information, please read our ad in Science Careers, HERE
<https://jobs.sciencecareers.org/job/580579/assistant-professor-structural-biology-cryo-em-university-of-nebraska-lincoln/>
. To apply, please visit the UNL Employment Website, HERE
<https://employment.unl.edu/postings/76851>.

All the best,

Alex
--
*Alex J. Vecchio, Ph.D.*
*Assistant Professor*

*University of Nebraska–Lincoln*

*Department of Biochemistry*

*Center for Integrated Biomolecular Communication*

1901 Vine Street

N113 / N114 Beadle Center [Lab / Office]

Lincoln, NE 68588

avecchio at unl.edu

1 [402] 472-2933