[phenixbb] problem in cif file from Real-space refinement

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sat May 14 08:02:33 PDT 2022

Hello Liu,

I'm sorry for your troubles!

Reporting an issue or a bug requires sending us sufficient amount of
information so that we can reproduce the issue/bug on our end. This
typically includes sending us all relevant inputs (files, commands) and
steps you did that lead to the problem. Just saying "program didn't
work" isn't helpful to solve the actual issue.

So please send us necessary information off mailing list (to me
directly, for example) and we will take care of the problem.

All the best!
Pavel