[phenixbb] geometrical restraints between symmetry related chains

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Fri Dec 15 18:15:29 PST 2023

Jorge

It is not possible to specify a symmetry related angle in an
unambiguous fashion. Using the bond edit should give a result. If you send
the model directly to me and Pavel Afonine (not the list) we will take a
closer look.

NB. Any files sent to me will be held in strictest confidence.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Web  : CCI.LBL.gov