[phenixbb] geometrical restraints between symmetry related chains

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Dec 15 21:25:24 PST 2023

Hi Jorge and Nigel,

indeed, defining the bond across symmetry is trivial (using
refinement.geometry_restraints.edits) and defining the angle is not
implemented in Phenix. To check if the bond you defined was actually
created and used, please inspect the .geo file that, in case of success,
should list that bond.

As Nigel said, please feel free to reach us off list with the model file
and we will help if needed.

All the best!
Pavel