[phenixbb] phenix.model_idealization

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 20 12:27:32 PDT 2023

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for reporting the issue and I'm sorry for the late reply.
I believe this issue is fixed now, so can you please try the latest nightly
build (release candidate) from here:
https://phenix-online.org/download/nightly_builds.cgi

So I was wondering if I can do this fix
> in Phenix.  Is this model idealization tool the best approach?

You are welcome to try it out, it is designed to produce a good secondary
structure with minimal deviation from the starting model and/or
experimental density. Crucial part here would be to provide correct
secondary structure annotations.

>   or I have to go in and fix things manually.

If everything else fails, this might be the last option.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues. If you can share
the data (off-list) I'm happy to look at it.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.