[phenixbb] Apply NFC operators to get identical 14 homo oligomeric model

Dmitry Semchonok semchonok at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 03:09:31 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

I use the «Apply NFC operators» tool and would like to use the option described under the "Configuration" sign.

But when I follow these instructions, the outcome model is still a single subunit.

Initially, I want to get 14mer (with D7 symmetry) with identical 14 monomers.

Could you please prompt how to get it with the «Apply NF operators»?

Additionally, the resulting model doesn't contain description information in the newly created PDB file.

Would you happen to know how to get the correct PDB file?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Dmitry