[phenixbb] generating half maps for combined map using phenix.combine_focused_maps

Manoj saxena mks131 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 04:00:41 PDT 2023

Hi all,

I have a question for generating half  half maps for the combined map in
Phenix, I am combining 6 regions of a complex (using local refined maps)
and supplying the reference map and a reference model for the complex.
Additionally, I am supplying the 2 half maps for the whole complex as input
fines.
I was wondering if I need to supply 2 half maps for each of the local
refined regions as input files in addition to the half maps for the
reference map.

Thank you

regards
Manoj