[phenixbb] How to exclude one part of a model to be taken into account during Real_Space_refinement ?

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Mon May 15 13:45:56 PDT 2023

Hi Philippe,

but some part of the model ( in the case, the first three bases pairs a DNA
> duplex) are strongly distorted because of a lack of density in the
> corresponding region of the map.

This may be an indication that initial geometry of these first base pairs
is poor and automatic secondary structure restraints cannot pick up these
base pairs. Try to  make sure you have Secondary structure restraints
enabled and the base pairs in question are also restrained.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.