[phenixbb] Automated estimation of voxel size using reference pixel size in phenix?

Randy John Read rjr27 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 13 07:30:43 PST 2023

Hi Oli,

The relatively new EM_placement docking tool (phenix.voyager.em_placement) has an option to refine the voxel size as part of the likelihood-based rigid-body refinement step, and it seems to work pretty well. At the moment, this has to be done as part of a docking search, but I’m planning to implement a rigid-body refinement option for previously-placed models, which might be useful in some circumstances.

Best wishes,

Randy