[phenixbb] Automated estimation of voxel size using reference pixel size in phenix?

Randy John Read rjr27 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 13 08:19:58 PST 2023

Yes, that’s the right option!

It doesn’t allow you to specify a starting scale value, which defaults to 1. That might be a useful option for cases where the initial docking fails because the scale is too far from the correct value. My impression is that this used to be a bigger problem in the past, but that microscopes are generally calibrated reasonably well these days.

Best wishes,

Randy

-----