[phenixbb] Possible problem with eLBOW in version 1.21rc1.5058 using smiles string

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 29 10:51:58 PST 2023

Hi,

Can you try 1.21rc1-5156? Your SMILES string does work for me on my mac.
Which operating system are you using?

As for 1.21, we are cleaning up some lingering bugs and we will make a
release build available in December.

Thanks!

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging