[phenixbb] Renumbering while retaining refinement info

Patrick Loll pjloll at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 11:21:59 PDT 2023

Hello all,

I've finished refining a handful of related structures, but now I need to renumber the residues to reflect the fact that I’m working with a truncated construct (like a dope I didn’t do this at the outset). However, when I run PDB Tools, it does not write the refinement information into the output CIF.

Is there a way to get around this, other than re-running the final cycle of refinement with the renumbered coordinates (or entering the refinement info by hand? This would be easy in the PDB format, but not so much in mmCIF).

Cheers,

Pat

Patrick J.  Loll, PhD (he, him, his)
Professor of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Drexel University College of Medicine
Room 10-102 New College Building
245 N. 15th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102-1192 USA