[phenixbb] convergence in Phenix real space refinement

Robert Oeffner robert at oeffner.net
Fri Oct 20 00:29:24 PDT 2023

Thanks Pavel, In one test example I noted that "moved from start" didn't
change much after about 12 macro cycles. This would then be a necessary
but not sufficient condition for convergence If I understand you
correctly. Would there be any other statistics indicating convergence?
In my test example CCmask hardly changed at all.

Rob