[phenixbb] Updating other tools to use and output in mmCIF format and option to add hydrogens in real_space_refine

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 21 14:40:21 PDT 2023

Adrian

Pavel comments are correct. I can add that I have spent most of this week
getting the "ReadySet!-for-mmCIF" working. I am hoping for a release in the
near future.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Web  : CCI.LBL.gov