[phenixbb] [EXTERNAL] Re: Secondary structure weights for realspace refinement

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 10 10:31:55 PST 2024

Hi Reza,

The parameters I mentioned previously control the weight (strength) of the
SS restraints that are established.

To avoid rejection of your (presumably hand-curated) secondary structure
annotations from PDB header, you can set
secondary_structure.protein.remove_outliers=False
Setting distance_cut_n_0 to a large number would have similar effect. Both
of them can be changed if you search for them in GUI "All
parameters"->"Search parameters". I would start with the remove_outliers
parameter.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.