[phenixbb] Issue phenix.table1 macOS

Xavier Brazzolotto xbrazzolotto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 09:11:23 PST 2024

I am facing a strange issue with phenix.table1

Previously, I had generated a Table1 with the GUI that was ok.
Recently, I have updated to Sonoma 14.4 and when I try to rerun phenix.table1 (or use similar model and with same reflections) do not get consistent results, especially in number of reflections, uniques, CC1/2, CC*...

Besides, at the end of a refinement, I do also get an error when the program tries to auto-load the data (model and maps) in Coot…

Any thoughts about this

Xavier